Precision Agriculture Equipment Training and Services
Vantage NSW has a team of experienced technicians to install, train, support and repair a large range of precision agriculture equipment. We also offer tailored training solutions for all operators and managers of your organisation to ensure that you’re getting the most from your investment in farming technologies and supported software and so after each installation, our technicians will calibrate, fine tune and test your machinery in the field.
Advanced Warranty Programs aim at reducing your downtime – My Trimble Protected Warranty Plans offer Rapid Replacement of faulty hardware to get you up and running as soon as possible, should you experience hardware failure at a critical time of year.
Contact us pre-season and Vantage NSW can ensure all of your equipment is calibrated, updated and ready to operate before you begin major operations such as planting or harvest. Start each critical operation with the confidence that you can focus on field tasks and let the technology do the work for you.
Vantage NSW also offers integrated positioning services to deliver the accuracy you need, from our own Trimble RTK Base Station network to satellite delivered Centrepoint (2.5cm) and Rangepoint (15cm) services.
From out in the field to inside the office, our service and support staff are here to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Installation, Calibration & Training
- Field service
- Product Feature Support
- Hardware Repair
- Software Installation and Support
Agronomeye delivers same day, accurate and actionable multi-spectral data to the agricultural sector through the use of purpose built remote sensing UAVs (drones).
Agronomeye Aerial Imagery
- Stress Maps
- Yield Potential
- Photosynthetic Activity
- Weed Maps
- Population Maps
Not only do we professionally install your new technology equipment, we also train you how to use it like a professional.
- Individual Operator Training
- Staff / Group Training
- Hardware and Software Training Solutions
No matter where you're located, Trimble has a positioning services solution to meet your needs by delivering precision agriculture solutions for all seasons, all crops, all terrains, and all vehicles. Knowing that every farmer’s accuracy requirements are different, Trimble offers a wide range of services; whether you have crops that need sub-inch accuracy, or crops that only require sub-meter accuracy.
- Range of accuracy solutions to fit all your precision agriculture needs
- Repeatable, controlled performance down to 2.5cm accuracy
- Cost effective – Save time, fuel, money, and other resources
- Improve productivity with streamlined workflows
- Service options available via both cellular and satellite
Agri-Trend, now part of the Trimble solution, bring professional agronomic software tools to help agronomists and crop advisors work with their farm customers.
Agronomic Services Support
- Agrology Consulting
- Spatial Analysis
- Grain Marketing
- Farm Business Management
- Land Resource Management
- Carbon Offset Credits
- Data Management
A industry leading soil mapping technology that uses advanced sensors and intelligent targeting and geo-processing algorithms to produce high resolution, accurate soil and topographic information.
Soil Sampling/Soil Information System (SIS)
- Assess detailed soil properties for each field such as soil texture, compaction, root zone depth, moisture retention and availability, and soil fertility
- View soil analysis for the top 48 inches (122 cm) of the field’s surface in 3D
- Download soil maps into your farm management software application, including Farm Works Software® solutions or other third-party systems
- Create variable rate application maps from the soil information to help maximize plant growth